Where can i...?
Register to Vote?
- You can register to vote online (https://olvr.sec.state.vt.us/)
- You can register in person at the Town Clerk's Office: 230 Main St., Brattleboro, VT, Phone: (802) 251-8157
- You must register no later than 5pm the Wednesday before an election.
- If you are registering to vote in Vermont for the first time by mail, you must include a photocopy of an acceptable form of ID.
- First time voters must take the Voter's Oath.
- Incarcerated felons can vote in Vermont.
- You may also register to vote if you are homeless.
- Online, paying by credit care (There is a processing fee of approximately $1.00 per copy for this service).
- By Mail paying by check or cash or money order.
- In person at the Town Clerk's Office: 230 Main St., Brattleboro, VT, Phone: (802) 251-8157
- Certified copies cost $10, uncertified cost $2
- The closest SS office is 88 Merchants Row, Rutland, VT 05701
- Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9am-4pm, Wednesday: 9am-noon, Saturday and Sunday closed
- Phone (855) 690-1944
- Call if you have questions or issues about your retirement Social Security benefits, or you need to schedule an appointment. The Vermont SSA handles several federal programs such as retirement, SSI, Medicare and disability.