The Windham County Coalition for Restorative Communities (WCRC) is a group of individuals and organizations committed to the use of restorative practices (RP), accomplishing this by:
- Sharing knowledge and resources.
- Developing creative and strategic collaborations around the implementation of RP.
- Using RP to strengthen relationships between individuals and their connections with communities.
- Promoting RP as a way to settle disputes with an emphasis on healing and resilience-building.
- Dismantling systemic and individualized oppression (including white supremacy, racism, fascism, anti-Semitism, homophobia, misogamy, ableism, transphobism) by offering an alternative to the criminal justice system and to school system suspensions.